Star Golden Earrings
I promised you a shooting star.
● Inspired by Nuosu traditional jewelry
● In Nuosu culture this cross-shape represents the stars in the sky. Our ancestors developed a system of astronomy. And we’d organized their lives around it. This cross shape expresses Nuosu people's respect to the universe.
● Handcrafted by master Nuosu artisans in Liangshan, Sichuan
● Sterling silver plated with 18K gold vermeil with fresh water pearls
● Polished for a high-shine finish
● Weight: 6.5g ( a single earring)
● Length: 4.5cm
● For pierced ears
● Sold as a pair
● Comes in a jewelry pouch and box