Remember to look up at the stars,
and not down at your feet.
Try to make sense of what you see,
and about what makes the universe exist.
● Inspired by Nuosu traditional jewellery
● In Nuosu culture this cross-shape represents the stars in the sky. Our ancestors developed a system of astronomy. And we’d organized their lives around it. This cross shape expresses Nuosu people's respect to the universe.
● The cross shape is handcrafted by master Nuosu artisans in Liangshan, Sichuan
● Solid sterling silver plated with 18K gold vermeil
● Polished for a high-shine finish
● Weight ：9.0 g (a single earring)
● Length: 5.7cm
● For pierced ears
● Sold as a pair
● Comes in a jewelry pouch and box