How to travel time: Read.
How to escape time: Music.
How to feel time: Write.
How to release time: Breathe.
● Inspired by Nuosu traditional jewelry
● Handcrafted by master Nuosu artisans in Liangshan, Sichuan
● The spiral motifs represent the curled fronds of fresh young ferns, which stand for our love for nature. Nuosu people have been living among the mountains, and we have formed a harmony relationship with nature.
● Sterling silver plated with platinum
● Polished for a high-shine finish
● Weight: 6.7g ( a single earring)
● Length: 2.2cm
● For pierced ears
● Sold as a pair
● Comes in a jewelry pouch and box